The above 10 novels are the books that I want to read right now!
They are calling my name and their voices are very LOUD!
The problem you ask?
Well… NONE of these are on my ‘for review’ TBR – which means that I have about 145 books to read BEFORE these lovely titles.
Also, although I own seven of them, two of these titles are not even available in Canada on Kindle! The one that is available, and that I don’t own, is on my Amazon wishlist as it was a bit pricey.
- “The burning” by Jane Casey
- “Anything you do say” by Gillian McAllister
- “The house of birds” by Morgan McCarthy
- “The house of spines” by Michael J. Malone
- “Rubbernecker” by Belinda Bauer
- “The trouble with goats and sheep” by Joanna Cannon
- “The dry” by Jane Harper
- “The mountain in my shoe” by Louise Beech
- “The child finder” by Rene Denfeld
- “Her dark retreat” by J.A. Baker
Only a bookworm/bookblogger could possibly understand my quandary. I know of one friend of mine that would say just leave the ‘for review’ books and read what is calling your heart. (but then, she is not a bookblogger)
A fellow book blogger summed it up nicely in this post: