Hosted by Amy at Passages to the Past this historical fiction challenge has several reading levels. There are monthly check ins with links to post your reading progress and reviews.
I am going for The Victorian Reader. I love historical fiction, but find that most of my review commitments are for other genres.
20th Century Reader – 2 books
Victorian Reader – 5 books
Renaissance Reader – 10 books
Medieval – 15 books
Ancient History – 25 books
Prehistoric – 50+ books
The challenge runs from January 1 – December 31, 2019
- Choose your level.
- Read any sub-genre of historical fiction (Historical Romance, Historical Mystery, Historical Fantasy, etc.)
- You don’t need a blog to participate.
- There will be a monthly link for reviews.
In Social Media, be sure to use this hashtag: #2019HistFicReadingChallenge
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS SEND AN EMAIL TO AMY. Her email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many of my book blogger friends have already signed up for this challenge already.
If YOU want to sign up for this challenge CLICK HERE.
You don’t have to make a list in advance, but these historical fiction titles are ones I have review commitments for:
- “The Widows” by Jess Montgomery
- “Without the moon” by Cathi Unsworth
- “The Song of Hartgrove Hall” by Natasha Solomons
- “In Farleigh Field” by Rhys Bowen
- “The Wartime Sisters” by Lynda Cohen Loigman